Zoning Certificates

A Section 10.7 zoning certificate provides information on any controls, requirements and restrictions that may impact how a property is used. For example if a property is heritage-listed. 



Complete your application and pay the application fee.

Apply Now

In Person

Visit Us

Visit our Customer Service team at 22 Alexandra Street, Hunters Hill and our Customer Service team will help you complete your application.

A 10.7 certificate is usually required if you are buying or selling a property or if you preparing for building or development work.

There are two types of certificates available, 10.7 (2) and 10.7 (5).

This certificate must be attached to a contract for the sale of the land.

Schedule 4 of the 2000 Regulation specifies the matters that must be included in a Section 10.7(2) certificate.

Section 10.7(5) allows councils to voluntarily include advice on any other relevant matters affecting the land. These matters cannot be prescribed in the Regulation.

Certificates issued under this section are not required to be attached to a contract for the sale of the land.