Charity Fundraising

People collecting donations in boxes

If you wish to conduct charity or fundraising activities on Council land, you will require a permit.  This can include:

  • Sausage sizzles
  • Raffle ticket sales
  • Appeal stalls
  • Street collections

You do not need a permit if you wish to hold a fundraising stall on private land.

If a food service is part of your fundraising activities, you must register as a food business.

Public liability insurance with a minimum of $20,000,000 is required to receive a permit.

Apply now