hh logo
Skip Links
Text Size
Text Bigger
Text Smaller
Last Updated
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Non-residential roll applications

The application forms for electors who wish to be added to the non-residential roll for the September elections is provided by the NSW Electoral Commission.

The link below will take you to the form download section on the NSW Electoral Commission website.

Non-residential Rolls Application Form

Powered by