hh logo
Skip Links
Text Size
Text Bigger
Text Smaller
Last Updated
Monday, March 21, 2016

Online Service Request

Council now offers you the ability to lodge certain types of requests for service online.

The type of requests available include the most routine items that a resident may encounter within our area. These include requests such as reports of abandoned vehicles, graffiti and vandalism, illegally dumped rubbish, etc.

The online service requests are not suitable for detailed or customer specific requirements. Unsuitable requests include services such as the lodgement of applications, objections to development proposals, requests for residents parking permits, etc.

You can also find information on the types of reports Council can not resolve.

Simply proceed to our Service Request page to enter the details of your request.

Powered by